Welcome to my model building blog!

This blog is dedicated to the wonderful hobby of model building. It's mostly about Automobiles, but I welcome tips and tricks from all modelers, no matter what your into.

Friday, March 11, 2011

My latest project, a VW Pig!

I saw this picture of a real VW Pig and it just so happened that I had a new style bug kit just sitting around, waiting for an idea like this! You might be thinking to yourself, easy enough to paint a bug pink. Sure it is, the challenge is getting the rest of the stuff for this model. I found a toy plastic pic that has perfect ears and tail, but the nose was too small. Now I am on the hunt for a perfect pig nose. Then the challenge will be shaping it to the hood and using model putty to blend it into the hood. Here is what I have so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment