Welcome to my model building blog!

This blog is dedicated to the wonderful hobby of model building. It's mostly about Automobiles, but I welcome tips and tricks from all modelers, no matter what your into.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wow, time flys! Just 2 weeks till the Kingston Modelrama 2012 and I have been real busy painting bodies! Is it just me or do airbrushes make you more nervous than spray cans? I had to get back into the groove of using the airbrush after not using it all winter. Anyway, here are some pics of my latest projects.


Say what? You want a list? Sure! There is a 69 Charger being turned into a Dukes of Hazzard General Lee, a Dodge Viper, a Corvette, a Pontiac Banshee, a Drag Car, a Green MC TC Midget, an OPP Police SUV, and a Volkswagon Bug which is actually being turned into a Pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment